# Create the PHP-Prefixer project for the PrestaShop Module
Set up a new project in the Dashboard in a matter of minutes. We support several ways of uploading and downloading the source code for your project. Follow the steps below to set up a simple downloadable project that doesn’t require the integration of version control and source code management.
In this guide, we assume that you are starting to create the project with the 14-day free trial or the Developer subscription.
# Creating Projects
- In the Dashboard, click "Projects."
- Click on "Create Project."
- Type a name for your project.
- Select "Source Code Integration" from the dropdown menu.
- For this first guide, select the "File" integration to upload and download the project files manually.
- Click "Create Project."
Congratulations, you’ve created a PHP-Prefixer project for the PrestaShop module!