# Getting Started
It’s quick and easy to get a PHP-Prefixer project up and running. Follow the steps below to sign up for PHP-Prefixer, create a project on the Dashboard, upload a ZIP file, and build your first prefixed codebase:
- Sign up (opens new window),
- Create your first PHP-Prefixer project,
- Create a ZIP file with a library to be prefixed, and upload it,
- Download and review the prefixed codebase, and
- Review the prefixed PHP project
In the following guide, the case of a simple project that uses Monolog (opens new window)
Logger is presented to show how the prefixer can be used.
To follow this guide, we recommend beginning by learning the basics of PHP Composer dependency management: Getting Started (opens new window).